Company Secretarial Administrator
An Administrator with 1 years + experience within Trust & Company Administration is sought by a leading International Trust & Corporate Services Group, to join their Company Secretarial team.
- Manage day-to-day company secretarial tasks effectively and efficiently, meeting business needs and statutory requirements.
- Working closely with and supporting the Trust & Company Administration team, ensuring that clients receive the highest standards of customer service.
- Assisting with the preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Ensuring that Company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Skills & Experience:
- 1 years + experience within Trust & Corporate Administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, used to working both independently as well as part of a team.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately.
Hours & Benefits:
- Full time, competitive salary and benefits package, likely to include support of relevant professional studies
Get new jobs for this search by email