Office Support/Marketing Officer, Permanent Job, Isle of Man
A rare opportunity has arisen to join The Children’s Centre on a permanent basis as a marketing officer, if you’re looking for a varied and exiting role, then this could be for you.
As a superstar marketer and organised person, your responsibilities will be:
- Leading marketing activities by running campaigns, designing content and creating memorable messages
- Educating the community about the work the centre does, helping the fundraising team with events, and volunteers along with making sure general admin is covered
- You’ll be at the heart of the organisation, and attend meetings covering all sorts of topics and supporting the organisation of the charity
- Assisting with ad hoc roles, as the charity is still growing, you’ll be happy to turn your hand to the organisational administration which needs doing, not to mention feeding their (adorable) animals on the farm, and occasionally mucking in with other farm duties.
We are looking for a self-starter, with lots of enthusiasm for raising the profile of the Charity. You’ll need:
- To have recently studies or have a qualification in marketing, media, communications or administration, and have a good understanding of how social media works
- To have the confidence and tenacity to organise the Senior Management team as well as yourself and other colleagues, and be able to juggle a wide range of calendars and other tasks
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right candidate, to aid the growth of a Manx Charity, alongside plenty of job satisfaction, you’ll also receive:
- A competitive salary dependent upon skills and experience
- Various training and development opportunities
- A nurturing environment where you’ll be encouraged to grow
For further information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01624 800000 and speak to Joff Whitten. Closing date for applications is 7th July with interviews scheduled to be held on Wednesday 14th July.
Get new jobs for this search by email