In line with Isle of Man Government guidelines, we’d like to update you on our operational plans in place until 27th January 2021:
Permanent & Executive Recruitment
We have closed our physical Paragon offices, with our teams working from home on shifts between 10am - 4pm, Monday to Friday. To get in touch with us, please use your usual preferred method -
- General office number 665115
- Email your usual contact/any team member directly
- Email our admin team - firstname.lastname@example.org
Temporary Workforce Support
Our temporary work services remain operational wherever possible and within appropriate guidelines. Our temporary payroll is running as normal, with the exception of online timesheets only.
For direct recruitment purposes and payroll only instructions, our following client support services also remain available -
- Verification & pre-employment screening
- Payroll support & services
- Recruitment advertising - design, management & response handling
- Candidate experience management
Manx Restart Scheme
We continue our management of support to both individuals and employers under the Manx Restart Scheme; we can be reached by email at email@example.com or via our general office number 665115. To apply for the Scheme as an employer, a job seeker or for further information, please visit https://www.gov.im/categories/working-in-the-isle-of-man/manx-restart-scheme/.
If there is any additional way we can support you through the coming weeks, please get in touch.